Bicycle Sunshade is a unique bicycle accessory for everyone who doesn’t want to give up their love for bicycling even during the hot summer days. This Bicycle Sunshade Canopy is thoughtfully designed with a mesh material canopy to help protect the rider from the sun and it’s harmful UV radiations so that they don’t get drained in a short ride. Bicycle Sunshade Canopy is universally designed to fit any bicycle; thus, making it a cool bicycle accessory for everyone in the family. To buy Bicycle Sunshade and to give your ride a cool summer look, please give us a call at +1-623-518-5535 .
Bicycle Sunshade Canopy is an exclusive bicycle accessory that is purposely designed to help protect the riders head and upper body from the sun. It is made out of a mesh material; hence, Bicycle Sunshade Canopy also protects a bicyclist from the harmful ultraviolet radiation emitted by the sun. It is lightweight and portable; hence, you can easily carry it with you to the beach or park or bike path. Moreover, the height of the Bicycle Sunshade Canopy can be easily adjusted as per the requirements of the rider; therefore, the cyclists of any height can stay protected for the entire day. We are accepting the orders for the Bicycle Sunshade Canopy; thus, to buy a canopy made of mesh material for your bicycle, please contact us. However, if you have questions then you can give us a call or visit our Bicycle Sunshade Canopy FAQ page.
Features of Bicycle Sunshade Canopy
Planning to buy a Bicycle Sunshade, but want to know more about the product? Here are some important features of Bicycle Sunshade that makes it one of the perfect summer bicycle accessories for beachgoers and adventure bicyclists, and they are:
- Universal, adjustable, telescopic and foldable canopy-style sunshade.
- A perfect UV protected bicycle sunshade.
- Lightweight and Portable.
- Does not off-balance rider or obstruct your view.
- Easy to attach and detach.
- Helps to protect bicyclist from exposure to the sun.
- The Bicycle Sunshade Canopy being made of mesh material does not act as a sail.
- Watch for low hanging objects.
- Remember a helmet is always recommended.
- Meant to be use on paved surfaces.
- Do not use if windy or gusty.
- Not to be used for mountain climbing or stunt riding.
- Avoid injuring self or others.
- Not responsible for any added accessories.